Engineering and fabrication industries have become one of the most crucial businesses in the heavy engineering sector. They affect the operation of almost all other industries including electric, civil and manufacturing. The Peenya Industrial Area and now Dobaspete Industrial Area’s in Bangalore has become one of the major hubs for heavy engineering industries in South India.
AKE Infrastructure is one of the leading engineering and fabrication solution provider’s located in Bangalore. It enjoys the advantage of an in-house production facility that is equipped to manufacture any component based on the clients’ requirement. AKE Infra provides a one-stop solution for various heavy engineering components and special engineering fabrication requirements for clients in diverse verticals including power generation, power transmission, product manufacture, material handling, mining, construction, infrastructure, and transportation.
The engineering and production division is set up across two plants with a total area of 1,64,000 square feet and built up area of 1,00,000 square feet. These factories are installed with a total production capacity of 24,000 tonnes per annum.
Great importance has always been given by AKE Infra towards maintaining sufficient green areas and other eco-friendly measures such as rainwater harvesting and recycling of water.
- A total area of 1,64,000 square feet
- The built-up area of 1,00,000 square feet
- Installed production capacity of 24,000 tonnes/annum.
- Total of 17 EOT cranes and 50 Jib cranes.
- Handling capacity of single structure up to 25 tonnes
- Welding Automation.
- SAW welding
- CNC Plasma & Laser Cutting Machines
- CNC Press Brakes
- CNC Plate Bending/Rolling
- VMC of 2000 mm x 4000 mm.
- SAP B1 as our ERP software.
- Highly motivated and dedicated team.
- Organization hierarchy with key personnel and well-defined responsibilities
- Comprising of over 200 experienced personnel.
- The dedicated effort’s towards quality consciousness and waste reduction.
- Well defined goals and responsibilities.